* Added a new setting in the options menu to see damage and healing numbers in-game. Disabled by default.
* Two-handed attack animations will now be used when not having a shield equipped.
* You can no longer equip/unequip items while in-combat. An in-combat indicator is shown in the bottom left in-game screen.
An error message is shown near the cursor when trying to equip an item in combat.
* Weapon and shield meshes have now been visually reduced in size.
* Added a new particle type that can be animated at a high speed using an atlas texture.
This can be seen in the ability Meteor.
These particles can also be used in the map editor.
* Added a new decal type that can be animated at a high speed using an atlas texture.
This can be seen in the abilities Meteor and Living Explosion.
* You can now rotate the camera with the mouse while holding a key (default is Middle Mouse Button).
While holding another button (default is Left Alt), the rotation is precise and only moves in perfect steps of 22.5 degrees.
These keybindings can be altered in the options menu.
* The server now supports having more than one server up at a time per computer.
Profiles were added for easier use of different servers. You can now also change the port of the server.
* Fixed a bug with the Mesh Reduction option that made it impossible to change it in certain situations.
* Fixed a bug that made constraints of ragdolls to be incorrect. They are now created on binding pose instead of the current pose.
* Weapon glow now looks better when having the Soft Particles option enabled.
* Added a new setting in the options menu to limit the maximum amount of character ragdolls in-game.
* Altered some particles to fade in better.
* Fixed a bug with the e-mail server that caused many e-mails to never arrive.
* Optimized the rendering of weapons slightly.
* Optimized the creation of armors which reduce load times into a game and when equipping an armor.
* Fixed a dangerous bug in the launcher of the game that could potentially remove files outside of the game when updating.
This only happened if it was manually moved somewhere else before it was launched.
* Fixed a couple of bugs that sometimes crashed the game.
* Added new functions to the start game.
Left clicking with the mouse while holding Shift and Control fills the scene with cubes.
Right clicking with the mouse while holding Shift and Control removes all cubes from the scene.
News from the developer of the game.
1 post • Page 1 of 1