* Added basic support for Direct3D11. You can turn this on in the options menu.
* Upgraded the game to 64-bit, which allows much higher memory for the game.
* Fixed a bug that made it impossible to press the "Ready" button when warming up in a new game.
* Altered the GUI to fade in and out in a different way.
* Soft Particles now correctly works on OpenGL.
* Updated the rendering engine core to a newer version, which made it possible to add Direct3D11.
* Fixed a couple of bugs in the map editor regarding custom materials.
News from the developer of the game.
1 post • Page 1 of 1