* Added a simple image based lighting model to the game. This affects the appearance of almost all objects in the game and makes the game overall much prettier. The performance hit of this change only lowers FPS by around 1%.
* Fixed a bug that made it possible to use the ability Dash while being affected by an immobile effect.
* Fixed many z-fighting issues in the map Tournament Grounds.
* Added a new floor material to the map editor.
* Fixed a bug that caused SSAO to not use aspect ratio, which caused incorrect results.
* Fixed a bug that crashed the game when fast forwarding in a replay when a growing root effect was fading in or out.
* Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect material to be selected in the map editor combobox when clicking on a floor when using a custom material.
* Fixed a bug that caused custom materials in the map editor to not work properly with splatting in certain situations.
* Fixed a bug that caused imported .obj meshes in the map editor to have invalid normals.
* Fixed a bug that caused imported meshes in the map editor that was set to cast shadows to not get textured when loading the map.
* Drastically optimized the performance when moving large meshes in the map editor. A mesh with 20 000 polygons would drag down the FPS to 1 when moving it before, but now the FPS stays at atleast 30.
News from the developer of the game.
1 post • Page 1 of 1