Thank you so much

Balancing and other stuff.
Murasaki

Thank you so much

Post by Murasaki » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Hello.

My name is Wesley.

About two years ago I started playing a game called Archeblade. It was buggy, had exploitable tactics and a whole other mess of problems. However, AB was skill based and had a great community. We eventually started setting up community play sessions and competitive play. The group had 400 members at its peak, but the game unfortunately died down due to an uncaring company.

A group of us stayed together and continued to play games together. Ever since we've been looking for another game to give a similar experience.

We found Spellheart last night on Desura.

We stopped playing this morning at 5:00am.

This game is absolutely amazing. Its skill based, nothing is really exploitable due to the nature of the game, it has unheard of customization, its FREEEEEEEE, and it has potential.

I am making this post to thank you. We've been looking for 'The Game' for a long time, and I think we may have found it. You have our support all the way! If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know!

spellheart_com
Site Admin

Re: Thank you so much

Post by spellheart_com » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Hey!

I am very glad that you enjoy the game! :D

If you would like to help somehow, spread the word about the game!

The game is still active in development, as it is only in alpha stage. I am actively trying to get a 3D artist for the game since the graphical part is just temporary.
Some things on the todo list should be done shortly after christmas. Like, some new abilities, items for casters and some other minor fixes.
Creator of the game.

Murasaki

Post by Murasaki » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:28 am

spellheart_com wrote:Hey!

I am very glad that you enjoy the game! :D

If you would like to help somehow, spread the word about the game!

The game is still active in development, as it is only in alpha stage. I am actively trying to get a 3D artist for the game since the graphical part is just temporary.
Some things on the todo list should be done shortly after christmas. Like, some new abilities, items for casters and some other minor fixes.
Oh we are definitely spreading the word. The only thing this game needs (next to art lol) is a playerbase. It'll come, don't worry!

We have some ideas for abilities and what not. We'll compile a detailed list and make a post about it at some point.

We also have a steam group made to make it easier to communicate with the players we meet while playing.

We'll be working hard to get a nice social group for players.

Best of luck!

spellheart_com
Site Admin

Post by spellheart_com » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:12 am

Sounds perfect!
Creator of the game.

Daisy221

Post by Daisy221 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:08 am

Hello there! I am glad to join this forum and really awesome news for me :)

wordsdoctorate

Post by wordsdoctorate » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:08 am

Hi Friends,
I am new to this forum, happy to join here.
Thanks for your information. :)